AC3E ofrece Posición Postdoctoral en sus Áreas de Impacto
The Advanced Center for Electrical and Electronic Engineering (AC3E) offers up to four postdoctoral fellowships in the areas of Smart Industry, Energy and Power Systems, and Health Technologies.
AC3E was created on 2014 to group individual research efforts into multi- and interdisciplinary teams and focus research towards industry related problems to spark innovation. The Center is part of UTFSM, one of the most prestigious universities in Chile and Latin America in the area of science, technology, and engineering.
The lines of research of the Center are: Control and Automation, Renewable Energy and Power Conversion, Robotics, Biomedical Systems, Electrical Systems, and Signal Processing and Communications. These lines of research focus their work around the following areas of impact.
Areas of Impact
1. Smart Industry
2. Energy and Power Systems
3. Health Technologies
1. Cover letter explaining your interest in becoming part of AC3E.
2. Curriculum Vitae, including a list of publications.
3. Documentation accrediting the possession of a PhD.
4. Contact details of at least two referees, that may be contacted for a reference letter
- • The postdoctoral fellowships are for two years.
• Required documents should be provided in English in a single PDF file.
• The positions are for working at AC3E, located at UTFSM main campus in Valparaiso, Chile.
• Selected candidates are expected to join AC3E no later than July 2018.
• Application deadline is March 5, 2018.
• Additional information can be found at www.ac3e.cl and at www.usm.cl